Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Personal Quirks

~I chew on straws, pencils, pens, my fingernails, you name it...
~I collect souvenir glass plates from wherever I travel
~I don't use conditioner
~I am extremely disorganized
~I shoot basketballs with my left hand although I am naturally right-handed
~I am a huge fan of black-and-white films
~I refuse to wear the color yellow
~I hate feet
~I look forward to cold, rainy weather.  This is, in part, why I would love to live in Oregon.
~Snakes and I don't see eye to eye
~I don't like massages
~I lose things really easily.  Especially my phone and my purse
~For taking notes at school, I use computer paper instead of lined paper
~I make long to-do lists and fail to complete half of what I wrote down :)
~I prefer hiking in the redwoods over walking along the beach
~I love wearing crazy, outlandish outfits for themed parties or events
~I am a cat person but not a "cat lady"
~I always seem to be running 5 minutes late
~I don't own a pair of flip flops or sunglasses (unless temporarily borrowed). 
~I collect keys of all shapes, colors, and sizes
~Bugs/Spiders don't frighten me
~Snickers are my favorite
~I don't eat hot dogs (long story...)
~I sometimes doodle abstract geometric objects in class
~One of the best smells in the world:  freshly mowed grass
~The only birds I have learned to like are ducks
~I want to backpack through parts of Europe someday

No comments:

Post a Comment