Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Summer Reading List





~Hundred Years of Solitude
~Lovely Bones
~Atlas Shrugged
~Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Café
~A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man
~Anna Karenina
~Catch 22
~Doctor Zhivago
~1984
~Mrs. Dalloway
~Heart of Darkness
~The Brothers Karamazov
~Tom Jones
~Madame Bovary
~A Room With a View
~A Farewell to Arms

I think that might be good for now.  I have the habit of reading multiple books at once.  I hope to read all of these by the end of summer, but if that doesn’t happen at least I will be able to have down a list to refer back to. 
The books that are written in bold lettering are those that I have either started or am in the middle of reading.

3 comments:

  1. Interesting list. I think my "Angry Conversations with God" would be on there since you've had it forever....just sayin....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops, haha. that should be on there too! I will give it back asap. It's been in my car waiting for me to read it all the way through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha it's all good. Just read it at some point and tell me what you think of it. Then we'll call it even :)

    ReplyDelete